10 foods that can aid those with polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS)
Polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS) is a hormonal disorder that can affect women of childbearing age. The symptoms of PCOS can vary, but may include irregular periods, excess hair growth, acne, and obesity. PCOS can also cause fertility problems.
There is no one-size-fits-all diet for women with PCOS, but certain foods may help to manage the symptoms. Here are 10 foods that may help women with PCOS:
1. Salmon: Salmon is a good source of omega-3 fatty acids, which can help to regulate hormone levels.
2. Avocados: Avocados are a good source of healthy fats, which can help to balance hormone levels.
3. Berries: Berries are high in antioxidants, which can help to reduce inflammation.
4. Green leafy vegetables: Green leafy vegetables are high in vitamins and minerals, which can help to regulate hormone levels.
5. Whole grains: Whole grains are a good source of fibre, which can help to regulate blood sugar levels.
6. Nuts: Nuts are a good source of healthy fats, which can help to balance hormone levels.
Group Media Publications
General News Platform – https://ihtlive.com/
Entertainment News Platforms – anyflix.in
Construction Infrastructure and Mining News Platform – https://cimreviews.com/
Podcast Platforms – https://anyfm.in/