Diet advice: six healthy eating practises to adopt in your daily life
If you’re looking to improve your diet and make healthier eating choices, there are a few practises you can adopt in your daily life. Here are six diet tips to get you started:
1. Make sure you’re eating enough fruits and vegetables. Aim for at least five servings a day.
2. Incorporate more whole grains into your diet. Choose items like whole wheat bread, brown rice, and oatmeal.
3. Limit your intake of saturated and trans fats. Choose leaner protein sources and cook with healthy oils.
4. Reduce your sugar intake. Cut back on sugary drinks and desserts.
5. Drink plenty of water. Aim for eight glasses a day.
6. Be mindful of your portion sizes. Avoid overeating by eating smaller meals and snacks throughout the day.
Group Media Publications
General News Platform – https://ihtlive.com/
Entertainment News Platforms – anyflix.in
Construction Infrastructure and Mining News Platform – https://cimreviews.com/
Podcast Platforms – https://anyfm.in/